New World Services Conference –––
9:00AM (AEST), Friday 1st May
There’s no existing playbook for what we are experiencing
Right now, people all around the world are asking:
- “What will we look like after all this?”
- “What will our new world services be?”
For some people and organisations, the next six months will be the turning point that helps them clarify their vision and build a better future for their organisations and the communities they serve.
For others, it will be a chaotic time that sets them back or sees them close.
Now is the time to make the changes that are long overdue – as well as imagine what the new world will need you for.
It’s time to design the new playbook, together.
New World Services is a 1 day (digital) conference where organisations big and small will share their ongoing experiences and get help in redesigning themselves for the new world.
Guests will share:
- How are they structuring and driving this process
- What they aren’t doing
- How are they thinking about change
- What’s keeping them positive during this time
- What change do they hope to see in the near future
- What’s different about their customers and communities